Sittin 'n Knittin

musings on knitting, family and life in general

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

C is for Connecticut

C is for many things....

Connecticut, my home since February 2004. I'm still warming up to living here.

Cloquet, MN, the town where my mother grew up and lives again. My grandparents' Cabin is there, as is my parents' retirement home. I have many wonderful memories associated with summers at the cabin on Big Lake and love to return with Flyboy whenever possible.

Cambodia, the last overseas trip I took. I still get teary-eyed seeing pictures of Angkor Wat, remembering the first time I saw its towers. At the time, I was pregnant with Flyboy but early enough on that I had no idea. Someday I want to take Flyboy to see the temples and tell him the story of his beginning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home