Sittin 'n Knittin

musings on knitting, family and life in general

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

7 Random Things

I got tagged by newlywed Bev, so here are 7 Random Things about Me

1. I love to travel and have visited 30 countries so far, 28 before the age of 30.

2. I have a yin yang tattoo on the outside of my left ankle to remind me to strive toward Balance in everything I do.

3. I was an only child for 12 years before my brother came along

4. I drove a stick shift for 16 years until February when I cracked up my car. I've been driving an automatic for three months but my left foot and right hand still haven't quite figured out that they don't have that job anymore.

5. I have a piece of marble that once was part of the floor of St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City. It was given to me by a worker doing some maintenance, at the insistence of the security guard. Even though I am not Catholic I cherish it.

6. I have seen Les Miserables 5 times on 3 continents.

7. I had a Lauren Hutton/David Letterman gap between my two front teeth until my wisdom teeth came in and pushed them together in my mid twenties. It still freaks me out when I get stuff stuck between them.

So many people have already done this one, I'm not tagging anyone in particular, but if you decide to do it, leave me a comment so I can check it out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Thanks for playing!!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Zarzuela said...

I'm totally jealous of your travels. I would love to be able to say I'd been to that many places!

Jessica

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home