Sittin 'n Knittin

musings on knitting, family and life in general

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

FOs fo sho...

I've got three, count 'em THREE FOs for 2007. Let's see if I can keep it up!

FLyboy would not let me get a photo of Daddy's Christmas socks without him. So behold T's finished socks...and Flyboy in his rocket jammies.

I"m getting ready to send out my package for Secret Pal 9, and decided to toss in a couple of warshcloths.

Variations on Mason Dixon Knitting's moss grid towel, Blue Sky Cotton , much more purple than the photo portrays. These were quick and fun, and took less than a full skein for both. I've got another full skein in sage and it just may end up in a moss grid towel for moi.

I'm waiting for the yarn I ordered for my pal, and then I'll send it all off to...another state. I hope she likes what I've put together for her!

Meanwhile, my pal emailed me to say my package is on its way to me. Yipee! I can't wait to get it!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks! I'm sure the cloths will be appreciated too. :)

Jessica
http://zarzuelaknitsandcrochets.com/blog

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home