Sittin 'n Knittin

musings on knitting, family and life in general

Monday, December 11, 2006

Ugh

I'm having difficulty navigating the waters of this particular holiday season. I'm not really sure why. Perhaps the prolonged warm spells and lack of white precipitate. Maybe the fact that we haven't solidified our plans for Christmas yet. Or the fact that our teeny-tiny cottage cannot accommodate a Christmas tree and people simultaneously. Sigh. I'm struggling along with some Christmas knitting, as well as a bit of sewing, but I feel like I'm just going through the motions. It can't possibly be December 11th, can it? How this has happened, I'm not exactly sure. Last year I started my well thought out Christmas Knitting Plan of Action in August. August. This year, well, keep your fingers crossed for me. As all my current projects are stealth, no photos...which makes for a boring post indeed. But photos will be forthcoming once they don't give anything away!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will all work out in the end. Can I help with anything?

8:33 AM  
Blogger emmy said...

I am sure everything will be just lovely and I can't wait to see the pictures. Hang in there!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Zarzuela said...

Unfortunately, tis the season for feeling sort of blah sometimes too. It will pass I'm sure. Can't wait to see your finished projects. I'm sure they'll be great! :)

Jessica

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home