Sittin 'n Knittin

musings on knitting, family and life in general

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm a joiner


I'm really looking forward to Rhinebeck this year. Last year I was a newbie, blogless and apparently clueless. I met many well known bloggers, but I had no idea who they were. None. Tres embarrassing in retrospect.
So now I'm a joiner. I have a blog. I am playing Blogger Bingo! I will be a Square and a Player, Saturday only.


Speaking of joining...I did it. I finally joined a Secret Pal swap. KSKS was a great warm-up. I think I'm ready. This button? Says it all.

4 Comments:

Blogger emmy said...

OMG! I love that button! Have a great time at Rhinebeck. Maybe one day....

It is with my first hand experience that I say " It is a very lucky person that has you for their pal" I am still LOVING every thing you sent me! Can't bring myself to use the soap yet! and I am still fondling the yarn...

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man....I was planning a whole box of acrylic just for you. :) Just kidding. No worries...I hate acrylic as well. I see you knit socks though so there will probably be much sock yarn in your future. :) Your Secret Pal

12:25 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hi Annie!! I'm a square and a player on Saturday too - and you're on my card!! I hope to get to meet you!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Knit Freak said...

Annie you are one of my squares for saturday, hopefully i'll get to meet you, any chance of a picture so we can all recognize you?

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home