Sittin 'n Knittin

musings on knitting, family and life in general

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Impatience

By nature, I am an impatient person. And certain things tend to set me on an accelerated path straight to obsessionville. Perhaps you, too, have had this experience: you want/need to talk to someone. You dial their number. The line is busy/goes straight to voicemail. ARGHH!!! It's all I can take to occupy myself and avoid hitting redial every...60 seconds. Oh, alright, every 15 seconds. No? So it's true--I AM the only one. At any rate, my current obsession is checking my email. All the KSKS matches have been sent out, and I have yet to hear from my pal. I know, she could be on vacation this week, or wrapped up in...something more important than KSKS at the moment. But just a one line email to say hi...that's all I need!!

Fortunately for me, another source of my recent impatience arrived today--my size 4 Addi's that I need to complete Green Gable. All I have left is the ribbed bits around the bottom and sleeves and finito! I promise pics to come, but the camera hasn't made it home from T's office in a few days now. Definitely by the weekend.

***ETA: Yeah! I heard from my pal!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soon, I hope, soon!

So great to hang out w/you yesterday!!

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne I am so sorry to not have had emailed you in the first week of the pals being sent out. I searched thru all my email and was unable to find one from the swap saying who my partner was. I am so sorry this happened I I hope to give you a great kit to make up for it.

S.S.P.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home